2017 Aged Care Industry Awards | The nominations are in!
Nominations have been submitted by residents, consumers, family or friends, co-workers, the nominee’s immediate supervisor, and site managers and/or directors. In their best words, they have carefully explained their nominees aged care contribution; demonstrating either:
- Excellence; Going above and beyond what is considered general practice to implement process or service improvements for aged care consumers.
- Innovation; Generating creative innovation(s) with significant positive outcomes in their own field.
- Leadership; Encouraging others to make a difference to the lives of our elderly Australians.
Our next step is for our panel of expert judges, who each have an in-depth knowledge of the aged care industry, to make their decisions.
Our judges assess the nominations and will present three finalists to ACIA’s CEO Luke Westenberg.
Let’s take a look below at who has been nominated, because in essence, you are all winners!
You have each demonstrated excellence, innovation and leadership in a way which has enthused and inspired the people around you.
- Daniel McGee - Minda Pat Kaufmann Centre
- Danielle Doorne - Infinite Klemzig Residential Care
- Jasdeep Kaur - Estia Heath Burton
- Julie Gueverra - Ananda Aged Care
- Julie Simpson - St Paul's Lutheran Homes Hahndorf
- Karola Harris - Oakwood Aged Care
- Kaye Murphy and Margaret Buse - Estia Health Craigmore
- My Path Lifestyle Programme - Minda Nursing Home
- Nicole Healey - St Pauls Lutheran Homes Hahndorf
- Renee Wichmann - Onkaparinga Valley Residential Care
- Sally Feo - Ananda Aged Care
- Tim Collins - Serene Residential Care
- Giovanna Piacquadio - Infinite Churchill Retreat
- Jacqui Beale - Ananda Aged Care
- Jan Braun - Gloucester Residential
- Josie Woll - Oakwood Aged Care
- Kiran Dhillon - Salisbury Private Nursing Home
- Natalie Cullen - Infinite Christies Beach Residential Care
- Scott Morton - Estia Health Salisbury East
- Sue Toner - St Louis Nursing Home
- Tim Collins - St Georges Park
It’s congratulations from us here at ACIA – and we look forward to sharing further celebrations at our Annual Dinner.
The finalists from each category will then be presented to guests at the ACIA Annual Dinner on Friday 1st September 2017, with winners announced and awarded prizes and a commemorative certificate on stage.
If you haven’t yet booked your ticket for the Annual Dinner, be quick! They are selling out fast.
2017 Annual Dinner
Join us for a celebratory evening.
1st September 2017
7pm Hilton Adelaide