Pinnacle HR is a ‘not-for-profit’ incorporated association that has been providing a comprehensive consultancy service to employers for almost 30 years. The key to our success, and our point of difference, is our focus on a personalised customer service; a commitment to knowing and understanding our client’s business and therefore their needs; our professionalism and ethical standards; and our high level of expertise.
Services We Provide:
- Human Resources Management - eg: change and performance management, recruitment & selection, document drafting and review, compliance audits against Awards and other relevant employment legislation;
- Industrial Relations - eg: dispute resolution, disciplinary action, drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements;
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) - eg: assistance in ensuring compliance with the WHS Act & Regulations, including audits, developing and implementing risk management systems, document drafting and review.
- Training - WHS and HR/IR on compliance and/or topical issues, our training can be customised to your needs and delivered on-site. Call us for a copy of our full training list and schedule.
- Return to Work - eg: claims management, return to work, and levy calculations.
- Did you know that as ACIA members you have access to our Telephone Advisory Service (at no additional charge) for basic enquiries, access to our Members’ section of our website and therefore access to current wage schedules, relevant Award information and other topical information exclusive to Members, and reduced fees for all other consulting services and training.
Including membership, our consulting services can be accessed in a number of ways, all of which can be tailored to your business needs and budget. Our aim is to assist and support employers, and their internal HR staff, in all things pertaining to the management of people, and we do this very well, in a professional manner, and at affordable rates.
Visit the Pinnacle HR website: pinnaclehr.com.au
Phone: 08 8232 2820
Fax: 08 8224 0107