Prime Medical Placements
Prime Medical Placements – for quality staff, both casual and permanent, in the aged care industry. Recruitment available at all levels including senior appointments.
Prime Medical Placements Pty Ltd was set up in 1995 (as part of the Prime Placements group of companies which was established in 1993) specifically with the Aged Care sector in mind and with the support of the aged care sector at the time. Our aim was to provide more competition in the market place and a better quality service for all. Prime Placements’ rapid growth over the years expanded its services and made the group of services one of the most unique recruitment organisations in South Australia if not Australia. It was the only known recruitment organisation providing nursing, commercial, industrial and training under one umbrella.
Such growth was attributed to the Director’s applying a strong solutions and customer service approach to recruitment and placement of casual staff. A flexible approach to service, ensuring the recruitment of quality staff and working with our clients to achieve their goals – a partner to their staffing needs. Prime’s first application to BRW’s 100 fastest growing private companies saw this recruitment organisation placed 23rd nationally and number 1 in South Australia in 1999/2000, and was again in the nations top 100 in 2000/2001, 2001/2002 & 2002/2003.
Today Prime Medical Placements is still proud to be 100% South Australian owned and operated, providing a 24 hour personalised service for the placement of casual nursing staff. Proud to be a corporate member of ACAA, the RCSA (Recruitment Consulting Services Association) and AANRA (Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies) and strictly abides by the industries code of conduct and ethics.
As a nursing agency, Prime Medical Placements is positioned as the aged care specialist, known for:
- the “quality” of staff (stringent and innovative recruitment processes)
- the “reliability” of its casuals (staff turn up to work 99% of the time)
- up skilling and training staff in addition to all mandatory training
- minimal name changes to casual staff once allocated
- caring for its casual pool, therefore an employer of choice for casual staff
- professionally performance managing staff as needed
- honesty and integrity in the market place
- applying good human resources practices to our casual staff for better outcomes
- adhering to legislative requirements such as annual mandatory updates, police checks etc
- providing regular staff back to sites – they become a priority for your site
- flexible solution provider – to industry challenges and day to day problems
Prime has been represented on the (WorkCover) Safer Labour Hire Committee and was a member of the Health Industry Reference Group (Business SA). Our understanding is achieved through various methods of involvement and years of experience in the market place with highly experienced personnel
Visit the Prime Medical Placements website: primemedical.com.au
Phone: 08 8100 4800
Fax: 08 8100 4822